Eyelidbrower Eyelidbrower

Hmm I was entertained

The flash itself was I don't even know. I'll explain it all in the review

Well the style of the flash was really different from everyone elses I have seen on here. The art looked like gibberish. Which what surprised me was some parts were really good flash skills then it restored down to the "unknown" part of the flash again. The weird language was not even a real language which gave it that random touch. I have to admit some parts on here I laughed at but then some made me tap my head and think.

I can see potential in you, it matters just how you put it to use. I bet if you really tried you could make a really great flash. Please don't make anything like this again though. I don't mean to call you out this was just not good in my opinion at some parts of the flash.

Art & Animation - 4
Story - 0
Voices - 2
Overall - 2 (+1 point for potential)

MarkSW responds:

I think the next flash will be exactly like this one. I just can't (or don't want to) think up something not stupid.
Thanks for the review though!

Copcicles Copcicles

Review

Well the flash was ok in my point a view. There is a lot more good things I could say about it then bad.

The Jokes in this flash made me chuckle. I was not rolling on the floor laughing but just good enough to bring that small laugh. The voicing was to sketchy. It could be ignored but it could be better. The story was that kind of crappy hilarious story where its so simple that its awesome which is what a lot of movies live off of these days. And the idea to make them popcicles was real creative.

The animation in this flash could have taken more work. I would of liked to see more improvements on the art & animation for the next one. For being a trailer I can care less but the real thing you need it to be the best it can be. All the small stuff could be worked on like just the details, colors, texture, effects all that stuff. Spending 10 minutes on that wouldn't hurt and it would be better in the long run. I do not own flash though so I do not know how hard it is.

Overall just improve on the animation. The story to simple, jokes cheesy, and the voices were terrible. Some of that I liked though cause it gave the flash character and creativity. So please do your best with the animation and I would love to see this become a real thing.

Story - 7
Art & Animation - 4
Voices - 5
Overall - 5.333333333333 (rounded to 5)

\\Review Request Club//

The-Mercenary responds:

this was a fake trailer thats making fun of the cheesyness of movie trailers and has bad voiceovers on purpose :(

klik say happy clock day klik say happy clock day

I wish I had my camara

-Likes-
Well there are a lot of contributors so you know its good. The authors description is flawless "happy clock day" I almost threw up when I read it since its so amazing. And that ad "Perfect World MMORPG" really pulled it all together. Soapbubble really did a good job with the story line. thenewbies is a great company. I like there shoes. And Idiot-Finder is Artist and Sound. DAMM. If it wasn't for him it would just be stick figures and spitting noises. And xenonmonkey best voice actor ever. He had the right voice for it. The animation ran smoothly and Great job programming this. I was profound by how awesome this flash is

-DisLikes-
Well after looking real closely at this I realized it was just a white box and that wasn't cool.

-improvements-
Next time make a red box

-Points-
Graphics - 10
Story line - 10
Voice - 10
Colors - 10
Title - 9 (needed more monkeys)
Contributors - 10
Score - 9
Usage of the color white - 0
Overall - 9.80333333333(rounded to 10)

Klik responds:

it is artistic genuis

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

An epic milestone of NG history.

-Likes-
The authors of the ultimate showdown of course would create something just as great. It had a very distinct mood and tone to it. And about 5 years later this flash is still kicking ass. For 2005 this is better than some 2010 stuff. There was some slow parts and fast parts which was a great mixture. This was one of the greatest flashes I have came across within months. This is a very good flash. Just everything is above standereds the art,animation,music. I had a blast of listening to this.

-Dislikes-
NONE. Nothing I hate about it not 1 thing which its been a while since I ever had that.

-Points-
Music - 10
Lyrics - 10
Animation - 10
Overall - 10

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I say it is a win win

People are lowering the score cause it has dicks and its nasty.Well where would newgrounds be with out authors who make these adult rated cartoons.If you don't like it don't watch stuff that is rated for adults.

On the other news it was a funny flash.Reminded m of the street fighter collab.When it first start I was already laughing.That was one of the longest introductions ever.Nudity was in every scene.I liked that.It mentioned brawl taunts quite a few times.At least tank man was in it.Great job

Cookin by the Book Cookin by the Book

Go clocks

Well its old.So that makes this a relic

-Art&Animation-
Art:The clock stuff is always greatly drawn in my opinion except for the crappy pink haired slut which made me laugh.There is a couple points for that.
Animation:They moved very different in this one I think it might be cause of the flash programs back then.It was ok

-Voices-
I could hardly hear them in this flash.Speech engine back then must of not been as good as what they do today

Art&Animation-2
Voices-0
pink haired slut-3
Made in 2006-1
Overall=6

[Review Request club

CaddyJam CaddyJam

An epic battle

Well it looked alright.That basketball game made history

-Art&Animation-
Art:There was no art.Everything in that flash was screen shots.The only thing that was drawn was the clocks cursor.But other then that the cursor was drawn nicely and the screen shots had good quality except for the explosion.couple points for that.
Animation:Well at first the only thing that moved was the cursor.But then there was a very epic basketball shot that blew my freaking mind.Nice job.I mean the graphics that had it must of taken weeks or months of work to get that

-Improvements-
Make some of the stuff next time

points...
Art&Animation-2(All screen shots -1)
basketball scene-7
Overall-8

Justice Clocks Justice Clocks

Time to do some reviewing

Well I thought that was a great triumph for the clocks

-Art&Animation-
Art:Well some were well drawn clocks and some were screenshots of super heros.But it was very good quality on the drawings.I don't know why but the clock crew always draw everything good.
Animation:It ran together nicely no lag or pausing.It ran smooth but plus had some great effects added to it.The clocks deerve this plus it was also a little fun to watch.

-Music-
It had great super hero music.I would have loved for that to be in the audio portal.It also was very upbeat and uplifting.So great job with the music.I don't know if you composed it your self or if it was just found trolling the internet.

Art&Animation-5
Music-5
Overall=10

I liked it.There should be a sequel except they actually do stuff

[Review Request Club]

biggie the tank engine biggie the tank engine

Im torn

-Art&Animation-
Art:Just lots of screen shots of things and easily drawn stuff.Although fr the kid shows you get 1 point.The flower exploding thing added to the nonsense.
Animation:The mouth did not sync or add well with the song lyrics.It was just an opening scene then a loop of Thomas the train and a flower exploding.It really got annoying.

-Music-
The whole flash is just a song.But when I first started i hated it but now it grew on me from time time each time I heard it the more I liked it.You should of added a mute button though.

-Improvements-
Mute button is what this needed

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Anither great triumph

Well it was a good one kinda.The old ones were pretty good but they changed.I understand you were trying to finish all 10 before 2011 but you have 3 episodes left and 5 months.You can spend more time on the next one.But for making it within a few weeks is good.And why did you remove the theme song and the new credits were good.Looking forward for the next one